Why does ‘offline’ go to Epson Printer? What are the ways to ‘online’ get it back?
These are some of the common reason why Epson printer Goes offline: How to Bring an Offline Epson Printer Online- Epson printer
If an offline message is shown on your Epson printer, it indicates there is some communication issue between the Epson printer and the PC. Due to any hardware or software-related problems, the Epson printer does not communicate with computers. The ‘Spooler’ service, stopped or sluggish, might make your printer go offline.
Incorrect printer settings where your printer is not selected as ‘Normal Printer’ will make your printer settings incorrect. An outdated printer driver may prevent your printer from functioning.
Steps on How to Bring an Offline Epson Printer Online- Epson printer
- Turn OFF your Epson printer and then turn it back ON again.
- Press WINDOWS + l > open SETTINGS > click on DEVICES.
- Now click on DEVICES AND PRINTER.
- Right-click the Epson printer icon and choose the SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
- Cross-check if the option has a check-mark, if yes remove it by clicking on the SEE WHAT’S PRINTING option.
- Now click on the printer.
- And unchecked the option “PAUSE PRINTING” AND “USE DIFFERENT PRINTER”.
Note: If you only see a grey icon & there’s no green check-mark on SEE WHAT IS PRINTING option then just right-click your printer icon and click on the “SET AS DEFAULT PRINTER” option. After that right-click it and click “SEE WHAT’S PRINTING“.
Follow the steps given above and you will be able to get back your Epson printer offline back to online status. However, if it still doesn’t work call on our Epson printer offline support number and get instant solutions for why does my Epson printer says offline, Epson printer offline how to turn online, my Epson printer is offline, etc.
Offline Windows 10 Epson printer: Windows Epson Printer Offline Why and How to Get Windows 10 Printer Online. Go to your desktop and see what the printer is printing. Delete the print job from the queue for the printer. Check the cartridge and follow the above steps:
- Click on Windows 10.
- Hit on the Start button.
- Click on the Device Manager.
- Click on Device Manager Screen.
- Click on Option Devices and Printers.
- Click – right on the offline printer message.
- Next, click on the Use Printer Offline option, and remove the tick mark.
- Once the printer comes online, it should start printing whatever was in the print queue.
- Make sure that the ends of the USB cable are perfectly inserted. If your Epson printer is networked, then check whether or not the Ethernet cable is inserted properly.
- Try to insert the cable in all available ports on your PC/laptop.
- If you are using a different USB A-B cable, then try this cable in conjunction with your printer and computer.
At last, if your issue is still not reserved. Try this :
Removing everything and reinstalling the printer
- In the control panel, right-click on the printer option in “Devices and Printers” and choose “Remove Printers”.
- Now try adding the printer again by choosing “Add a printer” in devices and printers
By now your printer might be showing online and printing. But on the other hand, if it is still showing offline, then there might be some issue in the printer electronically and the best option is to contact the printer manufacturer or the technician.