In this guide we will help you get your Brother printer online on MAC. If you are using any Brother printer, old or new any kind of Brother printer with a MAC (Macintosh) or any Mac OS Device whether it is an iPhone, iPad, or MacBook and your printer going offline over and over again, then you are at right place.
Why and How Brother Printer goes offline?
Whenever your printer goes offline or not working, you always wonder what happened to it this time. You remember last time you checked; it was working fine like new but when you turn it on this time it’s giving problems to print. Well, the printer goes offline because of a few reasons listed below:
- Faulty wires, Poor cable management.
- Poor communication between Devices.
- Ink cartridge running low.
Now heading towards the solution
Also Read – Brother printer showing offline
Solution Step by Step
Every time, before you give the command of print, you need to check if the Printer is ready.
- If you notice that the printer is off or unavailable, turn it on.
- Make sure that the Printer has enough paper and ink to print your desired document.
- Restart the printer and give Command to print.
If still any problem occurs then proceed to the next step.
Reset The Printer
- Resetting the printer will clear all the errors causing the problem
- Click on the Apple menu>System Preferences
- Then Click Print & Fax
- Then select the printer having Issued and Reset it.
- It will ask you for the administrator’s name and password to perform the action.
It will solve your problem and no more errors are there in your printer. This method works for all Brother printers Including all old and new models like Brother HL-L2361DN, Brother HL-L2366DW, Brother HL-L5100DN, Brother HL-L5000D and many more.
If you are still facing any problem regarding your printer or computer then it’s the right time to give us a call, and let our experienced technicians handle it for you. We will provide the best service you can have for your computer.