Kodak Printer Offline Support
The reason for your Kodak printer offline can be attributed to various factors. Do not worry as I will discuss a few troubleshooting techniques to resolve the issue of the Kodak printer offline. follow the instructions carefully:
Check All Your Connections
Make sure to check for all wired and wireless connections. make sure both ends of the USB are properly inserted into the machines. This might seem basic but the common mistakes are committed out of ignorance. Also, check if any of the cables are damaged.
Remove Pending Print Jobs
Often it has been seen with the printers that due to an overload of print jobs it might malfunction and go to sleep. So go to your print jobs page and delete all pending print jobs and restart the Kodak printer.
Powe Cycle the Whole Setup
Switch off your Kodak printer, the computer it is connected to, and your home wifi. Often if the issue is not serious this simple troubleshooting technique will resolve the problem. Switch on the whole setup after a wait of few minutes and see if the problem is resolved.
Make Kodak Printer Online Manually
Go to the “Control panel’ of your computer and click on “Devices & Printers”. Now right-click on your printer icon on the screen and select “Use Printer Online” options from the drop-down menu. If your printer does not have any internal hardware failure or issues, it should get back online.
Hopefully, these steps helped you in resolving the issue of getting a Kodak printer back online from offline. In case you have any further queries or problems, feel free to reach back and I will be glad to help you out further.
Kodak Printer Not Detected Issue – How to Solve it?
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on.
- If you are using a USB cable, make sure that:
- it is a USB 2.0 high-speed cable.
- it is connected to both your printer and your computer.
- you restart the computer if the USB cable was disconnected from the printer then reconnected, or if power to the printer was interrupted.
- If you are using a wireless connection, make sure that:
- the Wi-Fi connectivity LED on the printer is glowing steadily.
- the printer is connected to your wireless network. To check:
- On the printer, press .
- Touch , then Network Settings.
- Touch View Network Configuration. Make sure that the Active Connection Type is Wi-Fi, and that the IP Address is not 0.0.0.0.
- your router is transmitting data.
- the firewall (excluding WINDOWS Firewall) is allowing the services needed for your printer.
If you are still facing issues with Kodak Printer Offline, reach out to our advanced printer experts at Kodak customer support helpline. Our proficient technicians are well-versed in resolving any issues with your Kodak printing devices. Fix all your printer troubles by calling at Kodak assistance number now. In addition, you can even leave a message as well. Our experts will get back to you in a short time.